Robert R. Van Slyke, LUTCF
Robert Van Slyke
Phone: (847) 698-4823
Fax: (847) 698-4801
Robert Van Slyke is a Registered Representative at Platinum Wealth Solutions LLC, a financial services firm specializing in estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a Registered Representative Robert is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net-worth individuals. He provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to help realize their financial goals.
- Indiana University
Professional Licenses & Designations
- Series 7
- Series 66
- Life, & Health Insurance & Variable Products licenses
- LUTCF (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow)
Memberships & Associations
- Member of LCAC (Lake County Achievement Committee)
- Member of the Crown Point Police Department Advisory for LLEBG (Local Law Enforcement Block Grant)
- Member of Indiana Society of Chicago
- Board Member of Lake County American Cancer Society
- Instructor of Leadership at Gabriel Richard Institute
Robert is the father of two sons, and four grandchildren. During his free time, Robert enjoys racquetball and jogging.